Report to the Senior Land Surveyor. Liaise with Ministry and Municipality surveyors. Be responsible for the all survey works and setting out activities on site.
- Ensure that you receive briefings on all aspects of construction from the responsible Manager.
- Ensure the responsible Manager has copies of all documents, drawings, catalogues and handbooks relating to the project.
- Ensure that the standard specifications for all jobs are followed.
- Ensure that temporary facilities are provided.
- Organise site establishments and organise stock control on site.
- Assign packages of work to charge-hands in accordance with the project plan.
- Attend site meetings if required.
- Control the issue and return of tools and ensure that they are kept on site and that they are maintained in good order.
- Ensure that work standards and site rules are adhered to and that the Company’s disciplinary Procedures are followed.
- Check and report on the performance of the people under your control.
- Control the site attendance and time-keeping and keep records of this.
- Monitor everyday labour relations and report to the responsible Manager.
- Ensure that the team allocated complies with the company’s safety requirements.
- Record all extra work and advise Quantity Surveyor of same.
- Liaise with Planning Department on hours spent per activity.
- Obtain client approval for all additional work via the Supervisor prior to executing.
- Diploma in Civil engineering or equivalent.
- Should be proficient in English and Arabic both.
- Candidate must have transferrable iqama.
Abdulmohsen Al Tamimi Contracting
Connect With Us