- Must be familiar with the necessary to interpret drawings and work independently.
- Must be familiar to perform the On-Line Hydrocarbon and Steam Leak Repair as per the instructions of mechanical project Engineer
- Should have experience to perform the Leak Sealing using the Clamp and Inject method, Drill and Inject and Nonmetallic repair Methods
- Should have experience to Injecting sealing compounds / chemicals to seal-off the leak.
- Should have experience to fabricate the proper box clamps and flange ring clamps for the Leak Sealing.
- Should have experience to Drilling of valve gland, installation of injection nozzles and injecting for the Leak Sealing or repair.
- Should have experience to install the metal band for cover the space between flanges and injecting sealing.
- Should have experience about the mixing process of Reinforced Epoxy Paste (REP) & composite repair compound (CRC) by adding hardener & stirrer for the Non-metallic repair
- Should have experience about the application of laminated fiber cloth manually wrapping process for the Nonmetallic repair.
- Should have experience to take the Hardness reading by using elcometer shore D hardness gauge and update to the project engineer accordingly.
- Should have experience to known the required tools, equipment’s and material’s for the On-Line Hydrocarbon and Steam Leak Repair.
- Should have the Saudi Aramco OR any other certified organization approval as Leak Seal repair technician.
- Should be able to work in remote areas of Saudi Aramco facilities.
- Should be familiar with the Saudi Aramco safety rules & regulations.
- Graduate of a vocational school or equivalent
- Should have minimum 5-10 years’ experience with Saudi Aramco Plants (specially GOSP, Oil & Gas Separation plants).
- Should have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in various metals work including leak sealing, pipe fitting, cutting and laying, valve removal and installation, fabrication and grinding, wire brushing and cleaning vessels, valves & pipes.
- Should have good communication skills and must be speak & read English language.
- Should have Saudi driving license and able to travel remote areas as per client (Saudi Aramco) requirement.
Abdulmohsen Al Tamimi Contracting
Connect With Us